Thursday, January 17, 2013

Office New Year's Resolutions


Happy New Year from all of us at G&A!

With the new year comes new resolutions, and we’d like to kick-off 2013 by sharing ours with you …

Larry: To switch my username to “password” and my password to “username,” so they’re each a lot harder for hackers to figure out.

Linda: To leave the office exactly at 5pm daily. (Yeah, right!)

Carolyn: To pretend I don't notice the old, green, pink and furry food in our nice, new refrigerator.

Mary: To have a life outside of work, so my "closest friends" are no longer desktop collectible figurines. (Sorry, Yoda and Gumby.)

Donna: To stop looking for guys that are my supposed “type.” (Having teeth is no longer a requirement.)

Al: To become the first 6’8” “Hide and Seek” world champion.

Nicholas: To stop eating gummy bears, after I finish the 5-pound gummy bear in my kitchen.

Sue: To extend my wardrobe color selection so it includes other colors besides black.

Marie: To eat more yummy food with onions, harm ha, chung choi, cheese, patis, and bagoong, then find a place to spend alone time.

LuAnne: To prove to my coworkers that I actually DON'T need a bib when I eat.

Ceci: To stop feeling guilty about sleeping with my boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment