10 Ways You Can Tell That It’s Obviously the Holidays at Gilbert & Associates [2013 Edition]
10. Larry wears a santa hat daily, hoping we'll all forget he's bald.
9. The first thing you hear when visiting our office is Ceci's Peruvian accent version of popular Christmas songs.
8. Our Art Department starts building “snow forts" with all the holiday rush work-orders as they pile up.
7. Linda’s holiday wear is back! Red, green, gold, angels, reindeer, blinking necklaces and more.
6. Nicholas has officially switched from his beloved daily gummy bears to daily candy canes.
5. The sound of jingle bells is drowned out by grinding gears in our Accounting Department's brains as they work away like busy elves.
4. Donna insists, “Santa told me calories don’t count during the holidays!” each time she grabs a treat to eat or share.
3. Sue and Carolyn actually wear clothes that aren't black or neutral tones. It's a Christmas miracle!
2. Cookies just don't seem to last as long in the kitchen. Maybe Santa came to visit us early?
And the number one way you can tell that it’s obviously the holidays …
Gilbert & Associates will enjoy a short holiday break.
Our office will be closed December 24, 25, 26, 27, 31 and January 1.
We will have limited staffing on December 30.
Mele Kalikimaka me ka
Hau'oli Makahiki Hou a'e Mahalo Nui Loa